Just try to resist these tasty pickin' rhythms. Everything from barnstorming fiddles and jovial dobros to sentimental steel guitars and twangy banjos.
• Every track is licensed as royalty free music.
• Download this entire CD instantly.
• Reg. $249 Now Only $147.
Contents of this royalty-free CD:
-  2:50  :60  :30  :15 - Up-Tempo: The ideal country
music background track, perfect for narration. This one really
stays out of the way of your voice-overs. Light Louisiana
travelin' music for happy times in a pick-up truck on the
-  3:11  :60  :30  :12 - Slow: A quaint and lovely
lullaby. Simple, yet beautiful. Perfect for nostalgic photo
collections and delicate subjects.
-  3:10  :60  :30  :14 - Fast: Joyride down
an old country road, do some ranchin' and ropin' or just go
sightseeing on your day off. This brisk-paced hoe-down music
sports hillbilly harmonica, chicken-pickin' guitar and authentic
-  3:08  :60  :30  :19 - Up-Tempo: This cut's
unpretentious strings offer a hint of Southern charm and a
return to the simple life. It's free, like the weekend after
a long week. It creates a backdrop for the basic pleasures
- without stress, without pressure, without attachments.
FOUR WHEEL DRIVE
-  2:47  :60  :30  :13 - Fast: This traveling
music comes fully equipped with singing fiddles and rhythmic
drum solos. It's Monday morning deliveries at the crack of
dawn. Moving, but pacing yourself to keep a balance on the
day. This cut is ideal for driving, nature scenes or moving
of any kind.
-  2:18  :60  :30  :16 - Up-Tempo: Young country
at its best. A high-energy rockabilly track with plenty of
ranch fiddle, barn-dance steel guitar and tasty piano.
-  3:21  :60  :30  :14 - Fast: This lively
barn-stomping romp through musical passages of incredible
dexterity shows off the impressive talents of some of the
best pickers in the country.
-  5:03  :60  :30  :18 - Moderate: The quintessential
steel guitar is featured in this easily-paced and expansive
score. Evokes vivid images of rolling hills, western prairies,
big skies and small towns.
-  2:40  :60  :30  :08 - Up-tempo: Authentic
banjo and harmonica head up this happy back-porch performance.
Listen for the twangy jews harp.
-  3:05  :60  :30  :10 - Up-Tempo: This good-time,
good-natured, good ol' boy background track trots along with
a homespun good-neighbor attitude.
-  3:25  :60  :30  :11 - Up-Tempo: Contemporary
country with a strong twist of rock. The newest trend in this
classic foot-stompin' hard-drivin' style of music.
-  3:07  :60  :30  :16 - Up-Tempo: This cocky
piece struts on the scene with a funky Southern style. It's
kicky - and it kicks, with a presence that says "you've
got everyone's attention." If it were a person, it would
be the best looking guy at the bar, the richest person in
the room, and the star player on the football team.
-  3:00  :60  :30  :17 - Fast: A kickin',
pickin' piece of country fun. The ideal track for a race through
the countryside, a high speed highway long-haul, or just a
joyride in a brand new four-wheel drive.